- To book your room & check availability, please message us via WhatsApp on 071 999 1246 or complete the online enquiry form here.
- Once we have confirmed availability, you will need to provide the following to complete your booking & secure your room:
- 1️⃣ Copy of your ID
- 2️⃣ Proof of booking fee payment (depending on your building)
- Rooms are allocated once you have successfully finalised your application by providing the remaining necessary documents (see below).
- Once you have successfully booked your room by providing 1️⃣ a copy of your ID and 2️⃣ proof of booking fee payment (see above), you will need to provide the following documents to complete your application prior to moving in:
3️⃣ Proof of University Registration
4️⃣ Copy of Student Card
5️⃣ Proof of Funding:
- NSFAS Applicants ➜ NSFAS Approval
- BURSARY Applicants ➜ Bursary Letter
- CASH Applicants ➜ Sponsor/Parent’s Documents:
- Copy of ID
- 3 Months Bank Statements
- Proof of Income
- Once the above documents have been finalised, you will be able to choose your room & sign your (10 month) lease agreement with your designated building manager.
We have the following residences available:
Braamlofts | University of the Witwatersrand
80 Jorissen | University of the Witwatersrand
49 Jorissen | University of the Witwatersrand
YMCA | University of the Witwatersrand
126 Siemert | University of Johannesburg
Dunvista Mansions | University of Johannesburg & University of the Witwatersrand
Wynton Joy | University of Johannesburg & University of the Witwatersrand
Absolutely! If there is a maintenance issue in your room, please log it directly in the Campus Africa app & notify your building manager – we will aim to resolve ASAP.
Your rent includes water & electricity, as well as a free token-based laundry service & unlimited 24 hour WiFi!
- Cleaners are available to clean student rooms by personal arrangement between the student & the cleaner
- Vacuum cleaners are available at your building manager’s office.
- All communal areas in our residences are cleaned daily.
- Unfortunately, we do not facilitate sleepovers at our residences.
- Visiting hours are from 9am to 11pm.
In exceptional circumstances (with availability permitting), it MAY be possible to change your room. Please contact your designated building manager to discuss.
Parking is available in some of our residences at an additional cost – please contact your building manager to arrange accordingly.
- Please contact your building manager directly, requesting access to the app & providing a valid email address.
- You will receive an email notification once your user profile has been created in the app.
- You can download the Campus Africa app from the relevant platform for your mobile phone below:
Students who are eligible to apply for NSFAS have to meet a specific criteria. A means test will be carried out in order to establish whether the applicant is eligible to receive government funding based on overall income (both the family and learner’s). This enables the NSFAS to correctly calculate the amount a student needs per year (plus a monthly stipend).